Herald-Advocate News

New Year's Day fire in Bennettsville

  • 3 January 2019
  • Author: Dan McNiel
  • Number of views: 1443
  • 0 Comments
New Year's Day fire in Bennettsville

A Bennettsville family was displaced after an early morning fire on Jan. 1. Bennettsville Fire Chief James Jackson III said no one was injured in the structure fire at 906 Cheraw Street. Firefighters were called at 12:39 a.m. and arrived to find fire coming out of the front of the house. Jackson said the fire started in a bedroom. Bennettsville FD called Wallace Fire Department for mutual aid. Jackson said the American Red Cross was called for the family.
Photo by Jacqueline Hough​

Print
Categories: News
Tags:
Rate this article:
5.0

x